Monday, March 5, 2012

The security guard frightens me...

I don't feel safer...
We have our own security guard that watches over us in the office, truth to be told I'm not sure whether he is actually an employee of the company or if he's there outsourced by some security company on a more or less permanent basis (probably the latter).

As most security guards in Japan, he's an elderly man, a little less fragile looking than most, but still in no way intimidating anyway you look at it. The only problem is that he creeps me out immensely... And for some unknown reason he has taken an interest and apparent liking to me, learning my name and  never failing to come and look at me with a leery creepy looking smile. Sometimes he sneaks up on me and I don't notice him until he's basically upon me and can't run away quickly enough and have to listen to some story before I can escape.

I have no idea why he creeps me out so much, but I always end up feeling dirty after running into him and hearing the "Hello Mr. Salaryman, how are things?" seeing that leery grin on his face... I feel slightly dirty and sexually harassed without any substantial reason for it, I guess I just have to put up with it even though I have contemplated calling security, but that would just give him a reason to come around more often...

9 comments:

kamo said...

He's on to you, that's why. A guilty conscience will do that to a man.

Chris said...

We all have that "gut feeling" brain can't see it but we can feel it. He's probably got some dark shit going on or did when he was younger.

Anonymous said...

what a creeper o.o

Martin said...

You two will probably end up starting a fight club or something.

Will said...

So, Mr. Salaryman, how are things, really?

The Culture Machine said...

:S That's how I felt the first time I met that creepy teacher in Japan.

Mr. Salaryman said...

Kamo - Once I think I stole a pen from the office by accident... You think he's on to me?

Chris - Actually, that's kinda what I thought as well... I just get this vibes that he's not a very nice man beneath the smile, I wouldn't want to have him around my daughter for sure...

Anon - Actually, the picture is of BTK...?

Martin - At least I feel pretty confident that I could beat him up!

Will - Good question, I'll plead the fifth here

Copywrite - Any creepy teacher I should know about?

Anonymous said...

Maybe this post is a joke, but you do realize that picture is of the BTK serial killer yes?

Mr. Salaryman said...

What's a BTK? The picture is of a guy called Dennis Rader I used to know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails